Working Holiday Disability Support Workers, Social Care
We have work in Sydney Suburbs for working Holiday Visa people experienced in disability support, youth work and mental health. This is a great way to come on board and earn money while you see our wonderful country. You can work as little or as much as you would like. Plenty of work is available in a variety of Sydney Suburbs.
This is the ideal working holiday for the right people, and you earn good money to fund your holiday.
What we offer:
- Fantastic opportunities
- Plenty of shifts
- Excellent rates of pay
- Free Global staff training courses
Essential: (Note: you MUST have these to apply)
- Must have a current valid driving license for NSW
- Reliable vehicle to get to and from shifts
- Must have a current First Aid Certificate
- Police Check Certificate
- Working With Children Check.
- Must have a minimum 12 months disability experience
- Certificate 3 or 4 or higher in Social Care or equivalent
- Certificate 3 or 4 in nursing or equivalent
- Overseas qualified Registered Nurse but do not have Australian nursing registration
- Certificate 3 or 4 or higher in Disability or equivalent
- Certificate 3 or 4 or higher in Mental Health or equivalent
- Certificate 3 or 4 or higher in Youth Work (Community Services) or equivalent
- Tertiary qualifications in social care, social welfare, social work, allied health, psychology, occupational therapy or special needs teaching
More and more people are coming on board and finding out the advantages of working for Global. Why not find out what we can do for you.
Please apply online and upload your resume or forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or you can fax it to (02) 9764 1610.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY ONCE – even if interested in multiple locations advertised.
Office Address: Suite 5, Level 3, Strathfield Plaza, 11 The Boulevard, Strathfield, NSW, Australia, 2135